When Catherine Summerell accepted an internship at Domtar, she didn’t know it would lead to a thriving biomaterials career. Find out how our internship program prepared her for long-term success in our BioMaterials group.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Occasion:||Casual||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||10.5||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|Toe Type:||Pointed Toe||Color:||Brown|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Heel Type:||Slim|
|EBAY_BESTOFFER:||True||Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Are you looking for compelling personal stories to add to your summer reading list? Try these five titles, all of which were printed on Domtar paper. They’re sure to inspire you.
- Munro Women's Black Leather Shoes 8 M
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Pelham Mule - Choose SZ/Color
- New Balance 530 Robo Tech Casual Women's Shoes Size
- Man/Woman AUDREY BROOKE GALE LOAFER Fashion pattern Selected materials Beautiful and charming
- Man's/Woman's Ivanka Trump Dritz Women's Heels Black Clearance price New design business
- Womens ladies fashion night club sexy pumps crystal dress shoes sandals sz
- Privileged Black Gold Metallic Strappy Pointy Toe Stiletto High Hill 7
- Gentlemen/Ladies Pleaser Pink Label KITTEN-03 Easy to clean surface Various types and styles Tide shoes list
- LOEFFLER RANDALL SYDNEE SUEDE PUMPS HEEL SHOES NEW SIZE 7
- GIORGIO ARMANI BLack Leather, Pointed Toe Asymetric Vamp Pumps Wm Sz 37 M. Italy
- VERSACE Silk Stiletto Heels Sky Blue, Ivory & Red *NEW IN BOX* Womens US 6.5 M
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Womens Malor Fabric Peep Toe Black Fabric Size 8.0 F5
- TOTALLY GORGEOUS Mystique pom pom sandals size 5 100% Authentic
- PAUL GREEN Womens Black Leather Strappy Sandals Sz UK-6 / US-8.5
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star White Navy Men Women Casual Shoes Sneaker 147337C
- New Vans Unisex Sk8-Hi Slim Cutout Square Perf Skate Amberlight Shoes Mens 4 8
- NIKE AIR JORDAN FUTURE LOW MEN'S INFRARED 23/BLACK SHOES sz 12,
- Mens Nike Air Max Tavas 705149-009 Black/White Brand New Size 13
- SALE ADIDAS NEMEZIZ MID TR OLIVE GREEN BLACK NEW AC7444 SZ 8.5-12 NEW TRAINER
- New Balance Men's Athletic Runnig Shoes U410NBK Blue Classic Traditionnels
- Nike Terra Sertig Boot Shadow Brown Cargo Khaki 916830 200 size 13 NEW
- Nike Air Max Hyperposite RAJON RONDO CHRISTMAS Arctic Green Atomc Red 524862 302
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Triple White US 11 Brand New
- Air JORDAN X OVO 10 RETRO BLACK/BLACK-METALLIC GOLD 819955 030 SZ 11
- Timber Land Men's Shoes 135699 Beige 9 1/2
- NEW VINTAGE MENS PIERRE CARDIN ALL LEATHER BURGUNDY BOOTHS NO ZIPPER SIZE 10 MED
- Original & Beautiful Castro Men Shoes Brown Color Size 42 New & One Piece
- FRYE Men's Brett Low Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- New Synthetic Leather White Military Shoe Mens Dress Formal Shoes Wedding Shoes
- Stacy Adams Men's Barnes Moc Toe Bit Loafer Shoes Black 20172-001
- Mr/Ms Mezlan COPA wingtip Brown 10M Spectators! Charming design Quality First Perfect processing
- BZ966 FRANCESCO MILANO shoes light blue textile women sneakers
- Adidas Supernova Women's Running Shoes (Size 8) White Silver Aqua BA3507
- Women's Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Waterproof Boots Hi Red Sz (558831C) New
- Propet Women's W3851 Wash & Wear Slip-On White/Navy 8 M (US Women's 8 B)
- Bearpaw Women's Britney Knee-High Wedge Boot Black II Suede Knee High Boots
Outside Voice, our new series, kicks off with Tensie Whelan of NYU’s Center for Sustainable Business discussing the way government, industry and nonprofits can combat climate change. Read on.
PIMA recognized five Domtar leaders — including CEO John D. Williams — for their leadership and management excellence at the recent PaperCon conference in Indianapolis. Find out who won and why.
Domtar released its Q1 2019 financial report, and CEO John D. Williams commented on corporate performance. View highlights from this Domtar quarterly financial report, as well as an infographic of key data.
At Domtar, giving back to our planet is something we do all year long. But, in April, we’re excited to have a whole week to celebrate nature. See how we’re commemorating Earth Week 2019.
Is the pen mightier than the pixel? Proven handwriting benefits make a strong case for choosing pen and paper over digital alternatives, and schools are starting to pay attention. Learn more.